Old 01-11-2003, 06:02 PM

Default what am i doing wrong

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
: The message
: from "K" contains these words:
:
: : Jim, sorry to butt in, but I haven't seen the ABC for ages now,
possibly
: : since I changed isp. It could be that others are not seeing it
either.
: Is
: : it a possibility that some isps don't post it or something, or is
there
: : another reason?
: I'm with blueyonder. I wonder if other BY subscribers are getting it.
:
: The ABC turned up today as usual, K. My isp weeds out spammed adverts,
: but evidently doesn't identify endless repetitions of the ABC as such.
: Possibly yours does? Or your newsreader settings do?
:
: Janet
:
Ah! I think I've solved it. I have a rule for posts exceeding 65 lines -
that's probably why!