Old 02-11-2003, 01:31 AM

Default sweet peppers inside for winter?

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 14:17:22 -0800, "David Auker"
wrote:

Any experience out there in wintering over sweet pepper plants? I
half-tried once, and about all that happened was I was growing aphids inside
:-(

I'm growing peppers inside this winter, but they aren't
over-wintering. I started these from seeds this fall
(indoors). So no aphids.

So far, they're doing very well. They're blooming now.

If they continue to do well, next spring I could transplant
them outdoors (sort of the reverse of what you want to do).

Pat

--
To email me, remove the spam trap and type my first
name in its place.

CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States: http://www.stopthehunger.com/
International: http://www.thehungersite.com/