Old 02-11-2003, 01:34 AM
jaxnd

Default Bermuda Lawn

This is what I have heard to do. I think I will try it in the spring. Mix
a 4% solution 4 oz of pure round up that you get from a professional dealer
to 100 oz of water. Add two -3 drops of Joy diswashing soap to act as an
agent to stick the round up to the leaf. Start when you first see the first
signs in the spring. Spray everything & wait4-6 weeks. When you see any
green hit it again, and again and again until the fall. If you leave
anything it will come back. I think I'll try it in Spring 04 at least as a
test in part of the yard. If it works I'll do the whole lawn in 05 then
replace with Fescue sod or a fine bermuda called Tiffway.
I live in SE Virginia.
Good Luck
Jackson
"m&v" wrote in message
I live in the midwest area and have a bermuda lawn. Is there anyway to

kill
it to grow a fescue lawn ?????????????