Old 02-11-2003, 03:02 AM
Pam - gardengal

Default Amur Honeysuckle, Russian Mulberry, Pin Cherry, Washington Hawthorne

"pixi" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can by the subject plants online? Or who to

order
them from by phone?

I found the Washington Hawthorne but have to buy 10. I only want two.

Thanks

Try doing a Google search by botanical name - they typically will turn up
multiple suppliers. Hawthorns are pretty common and the Washington should be
readily available in season throughout most of the east - if you can get it
from a local supplier, you will get a much larger tree for your dollar,
comapred to mail order.

pam - gardengal