Old 02-11-2003, 05:23 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default Pandorea jasminoides

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

snip
I just googled for it as I didn't know it and came up with David Poole's
site, and he has it outside and mentions it can cope with the harsh
winds in
Torquay.

LOL. You weren't to know but David is a good friend of ours - actually,
he's responsible for our marriage! - and visits the nursery often. His
garden is exquisite - a stunning example of what can be done in a very small
space with a huge plant knowledge.

More recent group members also might not know that Dave Poole was also
a regular urgler several years ago, and is a particularly gifted writer.
If you look in the google archives of urg there were some wonderful long
posts about his fantastic garden and exotic plants grown outdoors, which
are well worth looking up.

Janet