Old 02-11-2003, 06:02 PM
Tina Gibson

Default Help to identify this indoor pot plant.

I'm a bit confused here - isn't a burgundy ficus a rubber plant i.e Ficus
elastica 'Burgundy'? I'm sure someone out there will correct me if I am
wrong! Tina
"Rbeezer" wrote in message
Home Depot currently has a bunch of plants that are from ExoticAngel.com.

bought a plant that looks like a rubber tree plant but in fact is a

Burgundy
Ficus.

If you go to the Exotic Angel website and hit the varities link, you can

find
pictures of all the plants they sell. They also have care tips on their

site.

FWIW, most of the HD Exotic Angel plants that are 3.5 in size were

varieties
that needed medium light. My Burgundy Ficus is medium light and the
instructions said to put in a bright location but no direct sunlight.

Good luck.
AEB:http://pub208.ezboard.com/baeb