Old 02-11-2003, 07:32 PM
dave weil

Default We have ...

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:44:44 -0500 (EST), "Shiva"
wrote:

How's fall shaping up in WV? Have you built a fire yet?

Here in Tennessee, it's hard to believe that it's post Halloween. That
holiday usually ushers in the start of pretty cold weather. It was
almost 80 on Halloween. Currently it's 82! And we had a frost one
night that was actually 2 weeks ahead of schedule at the beginning of
October. What in the heck is going on? If I had known that it would
stay this warm this late, I wouldn't have stopped feeding at the end
of August. It actually feels like late May at the moment.

....waiting for the other shoe to drop...