Old 02-11-2003, 10:02 PM
Jim W

Default Cyclamen rebirth

Wishy13764 wrote:

I'm trying to get my 2 Cyclamen tubers started again. Its been over a week
and I see no sign of 'eyes'. i read somewhere that it may take at least 2
weeks. I having it on a shelf that gets sunny south exposure for warnth.
Naturally, if I get to see 'eyes' I would move it to a cooler and north
exposure..knowingly that it does not like sun and warm temperatures. Maybe
I should put the pots in a plastic bag?

Cyclamen ?what? THey like cool dry in winter, warm dry in summer..
Mine are doing fine under a tree thanks;-) THey can be fussy sods in
pots though, they go when they're ready.

I'd avoid the placcy bag, you're likly to induce mould.
/
Jim