Old 03-11-2003, 01:32 AM
animaux

Default Digging a new pond

My husband doesn't know it, yet, but I plan to dig a hole for a liner and make a
larger pond. This situation is different in that where I want to put the pond
is in full sun in summer, but mostly shade in winter. Will that effect
anything?

In that spot, the slope is about 5 degrees away from the house. I suppose on
the shallow end I would imitate a "beach" so would have to figure a way to keep
the edge up enough so the pond doesn't just pour off. Any suggestions?

I can do the research, and I will, but if anyone actually has this situation
please let me know what you did.

Victoria