Old 03-11-2003, 01:42 AM
len

Default Hot Pepper Oil

:

You know, this year is the first, we have grown habaneros. We have

used
them in the past for chiles, etc. We started in January, transaplanted
in May; had a cold summer. Yet these bad boy's are hot. What I have

done
is cut them in 3rds( removing the seeds) then having some melon, and
tomatoes, covered in bleu cheese + chicken and rice. First, you take a
bite of the pepper, then the melons and cheese. Then the chicken and
rice, repeat with the second piece.; Toss, the last third in the
garbage. Len

Len / Pam ... this is NOYDB posting under a new name because the old
address got harvested and slammed with spam (300-500 / day!)

I am ROFLOL at Len's response! It's hard to describe a truly hot hab to
someone who hasn't come in contact with one yet ... but I think you did

fine job in you posting.

Thanks much. I too am being spamed out of existance, and am now in the
process of changing e-mail right now, I will no longer be open about my
address. I had 400 this morning. All the best Len

I forgot to mention, how good the flavor i s , before you realize, you
have just bitten a hornet's nest, and they are stinging you. Serious hot
pepper eating, is like, skydiving or bungy jumping, only with your mouth. At
the end the thrill is survival. Len