Old 03-11-2003, 08:22 AM
jane

Default JERSEY ROYALS

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 17:56:23 +0100, martin wrote:

~On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 16:53:57 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:
~
~
~"jane" wrote in message
~
~ Funny this should arise... this is exactly what I did this year. I've
~ not grown spuds (deliberately!) before and since my Dad loves Jerseys,
~ I hatched a plan to fool him. Largely successfully, he liked the taste
~ and it wasn't until after the test meal was over that I told him what
~ they were.

snip!

~
~
~Now that's what we all wanted to hear, someone that has tried it
~successfully, thanks Jane. By the way, you can get Seaweed extract in larger
~quantities from the Organic Gardening Catalogue or N. A.Kays. (if you can
~find it!)
~
~www.kayshorticulture.com/
~www.organiccatalog.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
~
~http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&cr=countryUK|countryGB&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=kelp+fertilizer&spell=1
~
~finds dozens of places selling kelp based fertilzers.

Thanks chaps. That will be very useful!

--
jane

Mark Twain