Old 03-11-2003, 12:02 PM
Victoria Clare

Default What will you be growing old from seed next year?

(Steve Harris) wrote in
:

My Gardeners Delight Tomatoes have been soooo delicious, they're
definitely on the list for next year. Also Purple Top Milan turnips.

I still have most of a pack of Red Rum runner beans - they were extremely
yummy this year, so definitely growing them again, probably with Cupani
sweet peas on the same support.

And I've got a big pack of pumpkin seed (Mars f1) and only grew 3 of them
this year - they were so cheeringly easy, I think I will definitely give
them another go. They had a more than decent flavour in my fairly random
attempt at a pumpkin pie filling.

Oh, and based on Janet's advice in the actinidia seed thread, I might give
Actinidia polygama one more go, if I decide to order some new things from
Chiltern anyway. I've not yet managed to get the damn things to germinate,
but I am not defeated yet.

Victoria