Old 03-11-2003, 05:02 PM
J. Del Col

Default We have ...

dave weil wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:44:44 -0500 (EST), "Shiva"
wrote:

How's fall shaping up in WV? Have you built a fire yet?

Was this intended for me? If so, no fires at our house. We leave
that to the drunken louts who pass as students in Morgantown, about 50
miles north of here.

I was just observing a large group of Eastern Comma (Polygonia comma)
butterflies that were feeding on fallen crabapples near my office.
I'd never seen them in such numbers before--beautiful, but feisty,
little creatures.

The rose gardens are a sorry mess--lots of fall weeding to be done.
"The Gift" was still blooming as was an un-id'ed semi-double pink
climber in my front yard.

I pay more attention to orchids cacti, and cycads these days.

J. Del Col