Old 03-11-2003, 05:25 PM
Franz Heymann

Default ramblings

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
This morning my greenhouse smells wonderful, that is because when I
prune/trim herbs and Lavender I throw the clipping`s on to the floor and
although it looks untidy the smell as you walk about is well worth it.
In a sheltered corner I found some Hollyhocks just coming into flower,
and as I was sitting there thinking - as you do :-) - a Kestrel flew
down onto the lawn. A good morning so far I think.

And when I looked out this morning, ther was a flock of 20 or so fieldfares
nibbling away at the berries across the road.
Not to mention the jay.

Franz