Old 03-11-2003, 05:42 PM
Kathleen

Default I have the answer to reducing evaporation

Sam Hopkins wrote:

Hello,

It's had over 2,000 hours of testing with live fish, plants and even
a turtle with no ill effects detected. It's important to note that
the product does not mix with water so the fish are not subjected to
the product (even though it is non-toxic).

2,000 hours. Just over 83 days. Not hardly long term from where I'm
sitting.

So this stuff just sort of floats on the surface of the water like an
oil slick?

What if you drop a fish through it from above, or a fish jumps through
it? Can it occlude their gills?

How does it affect reproduction? What does it do to eggs, insect
larvae, tadpoles?

Kathleen