Old 03-11-2003, 05:43 PM
Jeff Spicoli

Default Should I turn my UV off?

"claude rogers" wrote in
:

Hi Jeff where are ya in N Ky, I'm in the Florence area, just took off
my uv for the winter as well, not willing to risk freezing and busting
and I don't like messing with the water when it's really
cold...burrrrr....by the way once it gets in the 40's and 50's at night
you really don't need it much, you should be feeding less now and the
fishies are just starting to slow down a bit....hope that
helps....Claude

"Jeff Spicoli" wrote in message
46...
I live in Northern Kentucky (border of Cincinnati) where the whether
is getting quite chilly (in the 50's, low 60's)..

Should I go ahead and turn my UV off and bring it inside or wait until
it gets colder?

I also have a waterfall running that I would like to run all winter.
Should that be a problem? This is my pond's first winter.

Thanks!

--
B. Swanky - Boutique Giftware with Flair!
http://bswanky.com

Villa Hills... Right up the road from you. I just took my UV out this
weekend at 77 degrees outside temp... Also threw out a ton of Hyacinth. Pond
is looking quite bare now.

--
Looking for a baby gift ?