Old 03-11-2003, 07:04 PM
Sacha

Default Greenhouse

"........Why not go the cheap route and build a poly tunnel?........"

On an Allotment?????
Just needs some clown with a knife and 2 mins and you have no sheet.

Quite right. I think many of us know of the lovely poppy called "Pattie's
Plum". We visited the very small but lovely nursery of the lady that
inspired that name. She has poly tunnels and had been visited by the local
'yoof'in just this fashion. She's not young, she works hard, she's trying
to keep her beautiful house and garden going and run a nursery and I hope
the little criminal buggers dangly bits drop off, frankly. Oh, and pox and
leprosy might be good, too.

NB: I am deliberately NOT posting the full name of this lady.
--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)