Old 03-11-2003, 08:22 PM
Gale Pearce

Default Winterizing Iris

My wife cuts ours back every year - they always sprout new growth in the
spring
Gale :~)
"Jeff Spicoli" wrote in message
46...
"ponder" wrote in
:

do nothing is correct if you have fish in the pond for the winter take
off any dead stuff, DO NOT CUT THEM BACK, then they will die, no need
to drop them down just leave them where they are, of course these are
hardy iris?!

pixi wrote in message
I also live in zone 5 and do nothing. The iris come through just
fine.

Pixi

"Jeff & Kathy Brown" wrote in message
What do I need to do with my blue & yellow flag iris's for the
winter? Thanks
Kathy

Ouch! I cut mine back because I didn't know better. So, they will not come
back?

--
Looking for a baby gift ?
B. Swanky - Boutique Giftware with Flair!