Old 03-11-2003, 10:12 PM
Henrik Gistvall

Default [IBC] Admin: THE FUTURE OF THE LIST

Kitsune Miko wrote:

I have no web/list skills whatsoever, but I am willing
to do some beginner question things.

Me too. I have an idea, why not have a few people taking care of
beginners from their part of the world. I could take Scandinavia, maybe
Northern Europe. Someone else could take Southern/central Europe,
another one Australia, North America, Africa, and so forth. This means
no beginner will get wierd advice from a person living on the other side
of the globe. Of course their will be a need for several in the US
scince most people on this list live there.

Henrik Gistvall, Uppsala, Sweden

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++