Old 04-11-2003, 12:43 PM
Heather

Default New Garden - much excitement

"Janet Baraclough" wrote Beth Chatto books
include The Damp Garden, The Dry Garden, The Green
Tapestry (most likely bet for pampas remarks)..

I've got the Damp Garden - the book I mean not the garden! The garden at my
last house was permanently wet! I'll look out for the others. I do like
her writing style, she talks about plants as if she knows them all
personally and really wants you to know what she thinks. I agree about the
Dear Friend and Gardener book (letters between her and Christopher Lloyd) it
was good in parts but felt contrived.

Heather

--

Spamtrap in operation. To reply to me direct put out the BINs. To save
yourself the trouble, reply to the Group.