Old 04-11-2003, 01:32 PM
animaux

Default Beware of lawn mowing company scam

On 4 Nov 2003 03:46:04 -0800, (Lou Minatti) opined:

I cut my own lawn. This is about my elderly neighbor who did NOT sign
a contract agreeing to lawn mowing year-round. But thanks to their
scam, now she has to have it done - which costs her 25% more than she
budgeted for annual lawn care. Can you grasp that?

Everybody grasps it. If it's a scam, she should call the district attorney's
office and register a complaint and sue for damages. Is that what you want to
hear?