Old 04-11-2003, 02:12 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Admin: THE FUTURE OF THE LIST

Craig Cowing wrote:

Jim Lewis wrote:

Sounds good to me. Henrik is hereby designated as newbie
hand-holder for Norway, Denmark, and Sweden and environs.

;-)

Thanks.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - The

phrase

I think we ought to make him Grand Potentate of not only

Norway, Denmark and
Sweden, but of all the Russias, Poland, and the Baltic

States. ;0}

Well scince my girlfriend speaks russia and my brothers

girlfriend is
from Latvia it would be no problem ;-)

Henrik Gistvall, Uppsala, Sweden

I hereby appoint you grand potentate . . . ;-)

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - VEGETARIAN:
An Indian word meaning "lousy hunter." (Borrowed from a sig by
fellow listowner, Scott Peterson)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++