Old 04-11-2003, 02:32 PM
Ron Clark

Default National Botanic Garden of Wales

On 4 Nov 2003 06:02:14 -0800, (Mark Fawcett)
wrote:

Why is Eden in Cornwall a success? Because its sold to people via
advertising and "free" features on the telly. Its certainly no cheaper
to get in to.
This was brought home to me a couple of weeks ago when I saw a tourist
ad for Scotland followed back to back by a Welsh tourist ad. You've
probably all seen them.

Come and enjoy a wonderful holiday in glorious Cornwall, see The Eden
Project while you're there.

or

Come and see our garden (it's in Wales, by the way)

Which did I go for? and where will I return?

--
®óñ© © ²°°³