Old 04-11-2003, 03:12 PM
Pam

Default I eat slugs in my garden

In our last fun filled episode, Tue, 04 Nov 2003 09:31:41 +0200,
Henriette Kress proclaimed:

Stan J. Lefosi wrote:

Saves a lot of money, your garden is full of life,
slugs,snails,ants,worms,flies - taste great !

Just in case somebody doesn't recognize this as the troll it is:

Troll!? I was going to invite the silly ******* ...er..lucky
fellow over to the banquet in my garden and only charge him
a minimal fee. My free range slugs are all organically grown on
the finest and most delicately flavored leaves of lettuce, kale,
and spinach with lovely, fragrant flowers for dessert so that
their flesh is tender and juicy even at the two and three inch
size.

Pam

"ElissaAnn"