Old 04-11-2003, 03:42 PM
Sam Hopkins

Default I have the answer to reducing evaporation

That's why I love this group. =)

Sam

"Skooch" wrote in message
Kathleen wrote:
Sam Hopkins wrote:

Hello,

It's had over 2,000 hours of testing with live fish, plants and even
a turtle with no ill effects detected. It's important to note that
the product does not mix with water so the fish are not subjected to
the product (even though it is non-toxic).

2,000 hours. Just over 83 days. Not hardly long term from where I'm
sitting.

So this stuff just sort of floats on the surface of the water like an
oil slick?

What if you drop a fish through it from above, or a fish jumps through
it? Can it occlude their gills?

How does it affect reproduction? What does it do to eggs, insect
larvae, tadpoles?

Kathleen

;~) ;~) ;~) ;~) ;~) ;~) ;~) ;~) ;~) ;~) ;~) ;~) (~; (~;
(~; (~; (~; (~; (~; (~; (~; (~; (~; (~;

Hey Sam

I bet you'll never find a better product testing, and critiquing group
than here @ rec.ponds.
If this group could test a lot of the products being made, we might not
have as many recalls
or hazardous items released upon the public.

Maybe this group should beta test Bill Gates new windows operating
system " Long horn "
perhaps it could help the public avoid getting "gored" by the bull...
ahem... I mean Bill again. ;~)

VIVA la Lixux!!!
I only use windoze when I have to.
I'm beginning to hate windoze more every day.
(Now if i can ever get SUSE 9.0 to ftp install )

Chagoi

Http://www.ourkoipond.com
(under construction)