Old 04-11-2003, 05:23 PM
Sacha

Default Pandorea jasminoides

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
: The message
: from Sacha contains these words:
:
: snip
: I just googled for it as I didn't know it and came up with David
Poole's
: site, and he has it outside and mentions it can cope with the harsh
: winds in
: Torquay.
:
: K
:
:
: LOL. You weren't to know but David is a good friend of ours - actually,
: he's responsible for our marriage! - and visits the nursery often. His
: garden is exquisite - a stunning example of what can be done in a very
small
: space with a huge plant knowledge.
:
: More recent group members also might not know that Dave Poole was also
: a regular urgler several years ago, and is a particularly gifted writer.
: If you look in the google archives of urg there were some wonderful long
: posts about his fantastic garden and exotic plants grown outdoors, which
: are well worth looking up.
:
: Janet

His website is wonderful too, with great descriptions and lovely photos.
That's why it took me over 1.5 hours to reply to Sacha's post!

Those who have asked for seeds will be happy to know they're in their
envelopes, on the hall table and waiting collection from the postman
tomorrow morning! There are still some left, if anyone else wants any.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk