Old 04-11-2003, 06:02 PM
Fito

Default I eat slugs in my garden

"Bry" wrote in message
s.com...
Now that was disgusting. Not to mention
the time I went to a Japanese restaraunt not far from Covent gardens
and they had whole stir fryed baby squid, they looked vile with their
greasy tenticles hanging everywhere and the one person brave (or
foolish) enough to try it was eating them like the inner tube of a car
tire...

The notion of eating slugs and worms is rather tame in comparison.
--
Bry

Fried squid is so commonly eaten that it isnt considered strange. One item I
eat that I always get a blank stare is conch. I dont think many people know
what lives in those shells that most only see on a Caribbean vacation.
http://www.natureislanddive.com/nidjpegs/conch.jpg

Fito - Yum Yum.