Old 04-11-2003, 06:02 PM
Rich Allen

Default [IBC] Admin: THE FUTURE OF THE LIST

(Craig Cowing) wrote in
:
Actually, all joking aside, it might not be a bad idea to have people
who are listed on the site as regional representatives. Maybe several
for each area--we could even do it by state.

I second the motion! I would really like to have an online expert from my
area available to answer a quick question once in a while. I live about 35
miles from the nearest bonsai club, and even farther from the nearest
bonsai shop, so it's hard for me to get a quick answer with local relevance
when I have a question.

Is there anyone on the list from Utah/Rocky Mountain/South West other than
me?

Rich Allen