Old 04-11-2003, 11:13 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Bulbs in Hanging Baskets

Lisa wrote in message

I recently went to a Winter Container demonstration at a local garden
centre... one of the things they showed us was mini daffs in hanging
baskets, all packed it quite tightly 9approx 60 bulbs in a 14" basket.

Anyway... I wondered if anyone had tried this, either with daffs or other
bulbs, and whether it was successful??

One of my neighbours has done it for years, daffs, tulips, hyacinths all to
great effect. He was the Head Gardener in a Boroughs Parks Dept by the way.
--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars, there's bugger all down here.