Old 05-11-2003, 01:32 AM
Mike

Default Zones (was suggestions)

On 04 Nov 2003, Daniel Hanna wrote:

There are so many errors in Botanica. I hope they fix them some time
soon. There is apparently a big rose encyclopedia due to be published
out of the UK before Christmas, but that's all I know. Interesting.

When and if you know the name of this encyclopedia, I'd appreciate another
post here with the info. I too am dubious of Botanica's. I noticed a while
back that they list Mme. Alfred Carriere as hardy to zone 4. Closer
scrutiny led to the discovery of many other errors, which was quite
annoying, especially considering the book's reputation and it's proud price
tag. It would be nice to have an accurate reference.

Mike