Old 05-11-2003, 12:32 PM
Julie

Default Raleigh Farmers Market??

It seems like everytime I go out there, I see produce being delivered to
each vendor off the back of trucks in boxes. The same truck going from
vendor to vendor.

It seems like each vendor does their best to convince everyone that
everything comes out of their own fields.

I have bought really bad tomatoes from almost every vendor out there. Hard
to believe everyone had a bad year. Not so hard to believe that one major
distributor had ethylene rippened tomatoes that he sells to each vendor??

Does anybody have any idea how much of this produce is actually produced by
each vendor or do they all buy from the same distributor??