Old 05-11-2003, 09:42 PM
JNJ

Default Pumpkin seeds RULE!

I never tasted baked pumpkin seeds before last Sunday, and never knew
what I was missing!!! They're like massive sunflower seeds that don't
need to be shelled!! I salted them, put them single-layer on a
cookie sheet in the oven for 10 minutes at 325F and viola, instant
super-treat These pumpkins were the "Triple Treat" Burpee seed
variety.

Not us! We took the seeds and pulp of 5 pumpkins at my folks' place as well
as the seeds and pulp of our own 3, and spread them all over the far back of
our yard. Next year we should have quite the pumpkin patch back there. :P

James