Old 06-11-2003, 12:02 AM
whoamI

Default Buddha's Lantern

Hi, all, and sorry about not replying back sooner. The Busch
Gardens trip was a bust, as I could not find a plant-oriented person
to save my life. BUT, I will take the idea that one of the posters
had, and call tomorrow, to get the name. It is not the tree that was
mentioned in the link provided earlier, by the way. This has become a
quest, similar in nature and magnitude to the quest, and subsequent
trials endured by the famed explorer Clark Griswold. Rest assured, I
will stand tall, and when the victory knell has sounded, and I,
victorious, stand with the name of this plant, all shall share in the
glory that is the botanical name!