Old 06-11-2003, 01:32 AM
JNJ

Default arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MG -- Are you willing to pay or are you only interested in a free service?
If the former, the best service available is Giganews. Their packages are
reasonable as well. They have a 3 day trial you can run through, see if
the service meets your needs, and after that you subscribe on a per-gigabyte
rate. The average text user will have no problem at the 1 gig level that
runs $7.95 a month. I've been pretty active on the newsgroups over the
years and 1 gig was always enough for my text stuff -- it wasn't until I
started downloading binaries of old time radio shows that I had to bump up
to a higher level. They also have a server that gives you an extra half gig
as well.

If you're interested, use the link below so I can get a referral. :-P

http://www.giganews.com/customer/gn45224

James.