Old 06-11-2003, 04:02 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default Do you feed fish during Indian Summer?

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

I am sure this will draw some fire but, I normally only feed my fish only
occasionally. It's more of a treat then a food source. As for temperature,

feed them when they are active. No activity. No food. Activity. They get
food.

In a huge pond with few fish they probably don't need extra food. Most of
us don't have such conditions though.
--
Carol.....
Remember, there are more deaths from automobiles and