Old 06-11-2003, 04:42 AM
Roy

Default I want an invasive plant!

I know darn well Kudzu will winter over in cold climates as it was
originally grown in Japan and japan gets some pretty darn cold
weather. Its also quite abundant in Korea and we all know Korea gets
some kind of cold, and my cousin when he visited me 9 years ago who
lives in north central Pennsylvanis took back some Kudzu to plant
(totally against my wishes) to keep a washout from getting any worse,
and its survived many a cold winter. Whata plant(s) exactly was in
question is beyond me............I assumed it was the Kudzu as thats
when the ability to read post showed up.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.