Old 06-11-2003, 06:32 AM
Thalocean2

Default Pumpkin seeds RULE!

Hello,

I never tasted baked pumpkin seeds before last Sunday, and never knew
what I was missing!!! They're like massive sunflower seeds that don't
need to be shelled!! I salted them, put them single-layer on a
cookie sheet in the oven for 10 minutes at 325F and viola, instant
super-treat These pumpkins were the "Triple Treat" Burpee seed
variety.

However, a word of warning - they tend to pop like popcorn all over
the oven, so put a layer of aluminum foil over the top of the sheet to
keep them from spraying all over the oven

Dan

Try soy sauce, garlic salt and some black pepper next year. They are
addicting.

Laura B.