Old 06-11-2003, 09:02 AM
Snooze

Default Beware of lawn mowing company scam

"Lou Minatti" wrote in message
om...
Tom Jaszewski wrote in message

. ..
I cut my own lawn. This is about my elderly neighbor who did NOT sign
a contract agreeing to lawn mowing year-round. But thanks to their
scam, now she has to have it done - which costs her 25% more than she
budgeted for annual lawn care. Can you grasp that?

This discussion has gotten amazingly boring really quickly. What a
coincidence, you got a sweet old lady who never drives her car anywhere but
to church on Sunday, and someone's ripping her off. Fortunately you live
next door, have an excess amount of free time and can rescue her.

If it's a problem, 1 word, RoundUp! It solves every lawn problem. Is your
name Hank Hill? Do you sell propane and propane accessories?

Sameer