Old 06-11-2003, 11:22 AM
Cybe R. Wizard

Default OT Cats in the shower Halloween Around the Pond

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 00:45:16 GMT
"Gail Futoran" wrote:

"Susan H. Simko" wrote in message
I can't imagine any of my four cats allowing me to paint

them. OTOH, I
have one who gets in the shower with me every morning and

*loudly*
demands his shower massage time. Hand held shower massage

head set on
deep, pulsating massage all over his body.

Worst part is mopping up the puddles off the floor after

this twenty
pound cat gets out of the shower. Oh yeah, he also pouts

if he doesn't
get his massage. *laugh*

Susan
shsimko (at) dukedoted

Good..... grief! I've had cats since the 1960s and I've
never had a cat that liked water for anything other than
drinking! I can't even get my cats close to my ground level
pond to watch the fish - no fountain to disturb them. You
have a truly weird cat, Susan.

Gail

Our black cat will get into the shower with us. He also likes a tub
bath and will let you pour water over his head with no problem. The
other cat, white, will not go near water if she knows about it.
Bengal cats love water and will seek it out to go swimming.
(No, not tigers, Google, "Bengal cat")

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.