Old 06-11-2003, 03:12 PM
dt

Default OT Cats in the shower Halloween Around the Pond

Kathleen wrote:

Gail Futoran wrote:

"Susan H. Simko" wrote in message

I can't imagine any of my four cats allowing me to paint

them. OTOH, I

have one who gets in the shower with me every morning and

*loudly*

demands his shower massage time. Hand held shower massage

head set on

deep, pulsating massage all over his body.

Worst part is mopping up the puddles off the floor after

this twenty

pound cat gets out of the shower. Oh yeah, he also pouts

if he doesn't

get his massage. *laugh*

Susan
shsimko (at) dukedoted

Good..... grief! I've had cats since the 1960s and I've
never had a cat that liked water for anything other than
drinking! I can't even get my cats close to my ground level
pond to watch the fish - no fountain to disturb them. You
have a truly weird cat, Susan.

Truly weird, or possibly at least part Siamese. I had a Siamese that
liked to take tub baths with me but hated showers. Considered them
dangerous and propably immoral as well, and would sit outside the shower
stall howling at the top of his lungs until you got done. I tried
grabbing him and hauling him in with me to shut him up. Once. It was a
learning experience for both of us.

My dad used to shave in the tub. Our old tomcat would jump up on the
side of the tub and watch this procedure.

Until the morning he slipped on the side, and went into the tub. The
old man took to putting the cat out after that.

DT