Old 06-11-2003, 07:35 PM
Hazell B Hazell B is offline
Registered User

Location: East Yorkshire
Default Euonymus search

I'm told that Euonymous Emerald and Gold will grow happily up a wall if it can't go anywhere else. It's as you describe, but goes the most beautiful pink shades from October.

I bought a couple of hundred rooted cuttings of Emerald and Gold a few weeks ago and some are already attempting to grow up against a wall, rather than acting as grown cover like I had expected. It's a really nice plant.
I'm thinking of starting a lawn laying business and calling it Sodding Perfection