Old 06-11-2003, 08:14 PM
Andy Spragg

Default OT - computers - grrrr!

"K" pushed briefly to the front of the queue on
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:25:45 -0000, and nailed this to the shed door:

^
^ "Franz Heymann" wrote in message
^ ...
^ :
^ : "Sacha" wrote in message
^ : ...
^ :
^ : [snip]
^ :
^ : And I can't figure out how to delete read ng messages from hanging round
^ : on my screen for days or weeks after I've read them.
^ :
^ : You can't. All you can do is to use "tools" "options" to set the number
^ : of days for which you want them hanging around

^ If you've OE6 you can delete them.

If you've (Free) Agent you can delete them.

Andy
--

Hell! - don't worry about old "raving Dave" Ullrich ...
Basically he's a sociopath who can't see a red rag