Old 06-11-2003, 09:12 PM
dstvns

Default Pumpkin seeds RULE!

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 12:47:24 GMT, Frogleg wrote:

As someone else has posted, many winter squash seeds may be treated
the same way.

That's nice to know...I just had spaghetti squash last night and kept
the seeds separate from the rest of the compost (I REALLY dont want
"mutants" growing in the garden next year they can be a pain).

Every year I grow spaghetti, butternut and acorn squash as well ase
pumpkin, so it's really nice to know the seeds won't go to waste,
either (and here I was throwing them out every year lol )

Dan