Old 07-11-2003, 02:22 AM
Lou Minatti

Default Beware of lawn mowing company scam

Tom Jaszewski wrote in message . ..
On 5 Nov 2003 03:59:11 -0800, (Lou Minatti)
wrote:

Yes. Do you have any more archives to read?

Sure Scott, I found a bunch today.....

Yes, and I noticed you published personal information, including my
subdivision, in another newsgroup. Since I have never mentioned my
subdivision, this means you have spent a lot of time doing your
"research" looking up my address and gathering information on various
county government websites.

It's obvious you have an inordinate amount of free time on your hands,
but are you a stalker? Let me know upfront so I'll know what kind of
person I'm dealing with and I can inform the Las Vegas authorities if
necessary.