Old 07-11-2003, 03:42 AM

Default How do I block my email from appearing on messages?

In soc.culture.australian brian w edginton wrote:
[...]
That, too.
Now, there's an idea.....just about every spam message I get refers me
to a website. Why aren't all/some of those brilliant teenage arseholes
hacking genuine websites and doing the world a service by crashing
the sites the spammers want us to visit? No shortage of them, after
all (Spammers and hackers, both)
Guerilla warfare, like.

[...]

Earlier this year I saw something in The Age about some imminent US
company-for-hire that was proposing to be contracted to "go on the offensive".
The rep seemed to be some IT hawk previously working in the Pentagon --
the only reason my eyes stopped on the article for more than 10 seconds. ;-)

I'll dredge it up...