Old 07-11-2003, 04:13 AM
brian w edginton

Default How do I block my email from appearing on messages?

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 03:33:42 GMT, wrote:

In soc.culture.australian brian w edginton wrote:
[...]
That, too.
Now, there's an idea.....just about every spam message I get refers me
to a website. Why aren't all/some of those brilliant teenage arseholes
hacking genuine websites and doing the world a service by crashing
the sites the spammers want us to visit? No shortage of them, after
all (Spammers and hackers, both)
Guerilla warfare, like.

[...]

Earlier this year I saw something in The Age about some imminent US
company-for-hire that was proposing to be contracted to "go on the offensive".
The rep seemed to be some IT hawk previously working in the Pentagon --
the only reason my eyes stopped on the article for more than 10 seconds. ;-)

I'll dredge it up...

Love to see it. Frankly, I think the companies aren't trying hard
enough. About time the commandoes took over. Only problem is that,
when/if the problem is solved, the commandoes are gonna come back and
take over the 'net
brianWE
If you want to win an argument, it is best to
stick to the truth.
Or proveable untruths.