Old 07-11-2003, 06:02 AM
Tom Jaszewski

Default Beware of lawn mowing company scam

On 6 Nov 2003 18:17:02 -0800, (Lou Minatti)
wrote:

Tom Jaszewski wrote in message . ..
On 5 Nov 2003 03:59:11 -0800,
(Lou Minatti)
wrote:

Yes. Do you have any more archives to read?

Sure Scott, I found a bunch today.....

Yes, and I noticed you published personal information, including my
subdivision, in another newsgroup. Since I have never mentioned my
subdivision, this means you have spent a lot of time doing your
"research" looking up my address and gathering information on various
county government websites.

It's obvious you have an inordinate amount of free time on your hands,
but are you a stalker? Let me know upfront so I'll know what kind of
person I'm dealing with and I can inform the Las Vegas authorities if
necessary.

Others have made the point I made overtly, here's a quote from
another of your "admirers",

'alt.paranormal, alt.meditation, alt.consciousness.mysticism,
alt.paranet.metaphysics, alt.yoga
From: (James Young)

....You obviously have no interest in the paranormal and metaphysic
and believe that those of us who do are a bunch of kooks yet you
obviously spend a great deal of time in discussion groups devoted to
those topics and have even spent a lot of time and effort on a website
denouncing all who do have an interest in these topics. This is
behavior that some would find, well, kooky. '

I spent only a few moments looking to understand the fervor with which
you argue a seemingly idiotic stand and discover you spend an
ENORMOUS amount of time attempting to anonymously belittle posters in
a variety of groups and have done so for years.

My identity is an open book and I enjoy my freedom of speech with no
need to hide. As you discovered, a simple search will yield my
personal data.

Now welcome to Agent's Usenet filters where anonymous jerks of your
caliber belong....

http://www.lvmpd.com/metro/met_bureau_organization.htm