Old 07-11-2003, 07:32 AM
netvegetable

Default How do I block my email from appearing on messages?

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 07:50:55 +1000, paxwax1 wrote:

I'm getting so much 'bad' mail of late and the only thing I can put it
down to is that my email goes out to newsgroups; no-one else.

It would be great to know of ways around this.

Most of the spamming is done by automated bots.

My system seems to illude them.......

--
to email me remove the word "NOT" from my addy

"..... I think what has kept your country safe and sane,
relatively, is that you have an ethic we don't have in America, which
is that if one person is hurting, we're all hurting."
Michael Moore