Old 07-11-2003, 04:03 PM
Jim W

Default Greenhouse question

JennyC wrote:

"martin" wrote
"JennyC" wrote:
"Amber Ormerod" wrote

http://members.rott.chello.nl/ldejag...ex.welcome.htm

My south facing GH gets seriously HOT in summer so east facing should be
fine. It will catch the sun at least until mid-day.

Wow your cacti collections great!

Yes :~))
Jenny

Somebody I passed the link to your first floor greenhouse, said that
your whole site was great. I think so too.

Blush !
So anybody need a web site designing for them ?
Jenny :~)

I'd consider saying yes, seriously but.. have reservations on the
following.. Too many dancing things.. (animated gifs), some of the
pages don't flow in my browser window..

Frames.. Eugh.... Not needed!-)

No ALT tags.. Serious sin of web design in my book;-)
Just my 2p's though.

I really ought to get around to puttin my site together oughtn't I;-)

/
Jim