Old 07-11-2003, 05:12 PM
Tony Serwatuk

Default Grub Worms

If you'd rather not use pesticides (I don't), a safer alternative is to have
a sprinkler system installed in the spring. With a regularly scheduled
watering cycle you'll effectively drown them out within 3 weeks. I used to
wake up to a dozen or so birds feasting on the grubs in my lawn in the
morning hours, but they have nothing to eat now.

Just a thought...

"Stephen & Erica Chenelle" wrote in message
Have grub worms in lawn. Researched it and every website seems to say

that
spraying is ineffective unless done in 2nd week in Aug when larvae is
infant. Any experiences. They're eating up my lawn now??????

--
Stephen and Erica Chenelle